Sign in to follow this  
Guest EC0101

strobe in VC

Guest EC0101

okay...how do i get rid of the strobe light blinking in the VC issue?aircraft: freight with pod.

It's not the strobelight. It's just that you forgot the cabin door open and curious passengers from airliners.net couldn't let up a chance to photograph the beautiful 1900C cockpit from PMDG. Its actually their flashes :) Seriously, got the same problem with B737. Don't know how to solve itRegards,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest EC0101

oh....is there like a section of the internal model that's missing that would normally block it? don't know...just tossin' stuff out...man...that's too bad. the VC is really nice in this one too. well, crap...crap...crap...one of few aircraft that has a flyable VC...and i can't use it...%#$&!!@#@...and no refunds...double $##@%%*$

Guest Knikolaes

LOL Breeeeeeathe, my friend.You can still use the cockpit. Just use the rest of the lights except the beacon. The strobes and all seem to have little to no effect on the VC at night. In the daytime I dont notice the beacon flash at all, so using the beacon without the other lights is okay.Still an awesome aircraft to fly. Using her on bush missions that has my family swearing to never fly with me in real life. :-)

Guest EC0101

the beacon, eh? ahhh...yeah...white one on the bottom...well...that would be better than no strobes. but i guess you don't get the red bcn on top then...what if i just took out the fx reference for the bottom white beacon in the cfg? that would at least allow us to have the red beacon on top. yeah....that should work.lemme try that out.thanks, Chris...it's not so bad now...*breathing easier*...

Guest EC0101

got an email from wee_davie_2612 . he's got the fix for it. a simple adjustment too. tried it out this morning, and no disco lights in the cockpit.PMDG, you guys need to pay attention to End User recommendations, instead of deleting posts. wee_davie_2612 is right on the money with this one.

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Paul,Glad you're enjoying the fix and thanks for the support!I'm quite willing to let everyone know about this but I've been burned here for no apparant reason and am reluctant to do anything to help PMDG solve problems until it is explained to me.What I'm doing, or not doing as the case may be, may sound petty to the average user but this isn't the first time I've been at the firing end of the mods and their delete post button here.My situation this time can be read [a href=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=78934&mesg_id=78934&page=1]here[/a].End users please feel free to PM me or email me at http://www.ibsw08346pwp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/antispam.jpg and I'll give you instructions on how to fix this.Sorry for hi-jacking your post Paul :)Cheers,David

Guest EC0101

>Sorry for hi-jacking your post Paul :)>>Cheers,>>Davidactually...my post was an introduction. so have at it. maybe i outta send you half the money for this purchase.got paypal? i'll send ya $7.50 USD. that's for the fix and customer support for this product, which isn't your's.