Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim49

PMDG 1900 Fuel Select Valves

Guest Jim49

I seem to have missed something, but how do you switch from Aux Fuel Tanks to the Maim Tanks on the 1900C & D aircraft? Also the team at PMDG has done and exellent job on there aircraft sims and I would like to say thank jou.

Guest mmorrell

I don't think you do... the only thing they simulated is the cross over, even that doesn't work right... both tanks will run out of fuel at the same time.This is a real bare-bones implementation... noce flight model and eye candy, but nothing as far as systems integration (that's what the "EXPRESS" means).

Guest bobby_c46

Here's my reply from the other day...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...79128&mode=fullThe CROSS-OVER system is actually a CROSS-FEED system and is used for SINGLE-ENGINE OPERATIONS ONLY. It works just as any crossfeed should. To allow the working engine to take fuel from the DEAD side. It does not shut off the tanks on the working engine side, so in essence the fuel flow is divided between each side of the aircraft.Hope this helps.Brendon