Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wing Root

1900C/D Instrument Panel Knob Step Intervals

Guest Wing Root

G'day all.I

Guest man-of-jet-age

Hi,has nobody an answer to this question? I've got the same problem - heading turns 10 degrees, sometimes only 1 deg. (Warn-) Alt. sometimes jumps in steps of 100, usually 1000ft. I have no idea what the reason may be :-(Thx!>>I

Guest man-of-jet-age

Hi Vin,no, not working. I've tried that before (and verified minutes ago) - no matter how fast or long I click, in 9 out of 10 times it steps 10deg with the first click. The chance for a 1deg step is higher with very slow clicking, but again - its almost every time a 10deg step :-(The same goes for the altitude setting.Maybe it's the mouse driver? I had trouble with the Logitech drivers before......Bye!>Robert, if you hold down your mouse button as you click, the>change in heading will accelerate. If you want to step>through headings at one degree intervals, use single clicks>only.>>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Guest Wing Root

I've still found no solution to this problem. I will try the mouse driver suggestion as I also use a Logitech mouse and drivers. The fact this problem only happens on the 1900s' panels would seem to suggest a problem with them though.Regards,Kevin VanstoneP.SRobert, Thanks for getting this post back to the top after three weeks!

Guest man-of-jet-age

Kevin,found something out (no solution, but interesting):As long as the aircraft is on the ground, no engines running, only battery and avionics on, there is a good chance to change hdg in 1 degree steps. The same goes for altitude in 100ft. steps.While in flight, it is almost impossible to have anything other than 10 degree oder 1000ft steps. Very strange. I confirm also having this problem *only* with the 1900s panels. All other aicraft (PMDG 737 and anything else) never had or have this problem.Maybe Vin has another idea?

Guest Erups

Maybe you could tyr the fsuipc option "fix control acceleration" if you have the registered version that is.

Guest man-of-jet-age

Hi,>Maybe you could tyr the fsuipc option "fix control>acceleration" if you have the registered version that is.thanks for this hint - it does not fully solve the problem, but after activating this in fsuipc I've got a real chance (50% or so) to set hdg and alt in small steps.

I've experienced this before though not quite as often as you guys have. What works for me is to "right click" over the offending gauge. This brings up the dialog box asking if you want to close that window. Just "left click" outside that area & Altimeter & heading bugs step correctly.Hope that helpsJim