Sign in to follow this  
Guest glenlee

747 WHEN WHEN WHEN?

Guest glenlee

Hi all, is there an 'its here, come and get it' list for this much anticipated Queen of the skies?I like to fly across the atlantic but keep running out of fuel in the 8/900!! (unless I do some 'inflight refueling!!')Glen Lee(oops edit to add my name)

Guest _sebastian_

>Hi all, is there an 'its here, come and get it' list for this>much anticipated Queen of the skies?Glen, people will not know the time of release before the time of release./sebastian

Guest glenlee

Yup, I've gathered that, what I mean is 'is there a notification list that will let people know when it's ready. It's becuase I don't want to keep looking at the site and getting all dissapointed when I see the same 'under development' message.CheersGlen Lee

>It's becuase I don't want to keep looking at the site Don't look at the site, wait for headlines in the New York Times instead ;)Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Glen,There's no notification list for the 744.Cheers,

Guest Captain Vala

Come on guys ! They want you all over their web site and forum everyday, that's why they're doing it this way too !!!ValaPS. Nobody take this personal please, this is how business works !

Didn't Capt. Randazzo say a month ago that we would get more news and pics very soon ? But what is soon ?

>Come on guys ! They want you all over their web site and>forum everyday, that's why they're doing it this way too !!!>>Vala>>PS. Nobody take this personal please, this is how business>works !That's why I switched to the Level-D forum (not the avsim forum but the officialy LDS) until I here more about the Queen

Guest _sebastian_

>Yup, I've gathered that, what I mean is 'is there a>notification list that will let people know when it's ready.>It's becuase I don't want to keep looking at the site and>getting all dissapointed when I see the same 'under>development' message.>>Cheers>Glen LeeI believe that during the purchase proces of an aircraft there is a way to opt for newsletters. I saw this recently when bying the B1900. But I cannot see this implemented anywhere on their general site./sebastian

Guest dt1951

Michelangelo answered this one perfectly when asked when painting on the Sistine Chapel would be finished, "When it's done..."Dan Ward

Guest dobova

>Michelangelo answered this one perfectly when asked when>painting on the Sistine Chapel would be finished, "When it's>done...">>Dan WardI hope that Michelangelo was not painting a 747 in the Cappella Sistina :-wink2. May be he was using PMDG Paint kit ?CiaoDome

FWIW, I have heard that in their internal discussions they have said it will be out 6 months after the last "when" post. Due to these posts coming out almost once a week, that 6 month time frame keeps getting pushed back..hence the long wait.

Eric 

Guest glenlee

Well then that's it, I'm to blame for the wait.I accept full and total responsibility for the consequences of my post.:( GlenP.S. when will it be ready again?

Guest Andrea

Glen,no chance to convince PMDG guys ( x( x( x( x( x( x( ) to change their policy. This way they should also abstain from announcing new coming aircrafts (I don't use the word "project" because usually projecs have a plan with phases and due dates :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ ) to avoid continuous questions about when...Andreahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Actually, I just saw an ad in the Montreal Gazette by PMDG - they were looking for French-speaking hostesses and pilots to make their "ultra-realistic" cockpit and cabin even more genuine!...I also hear that with all this talk all over the Planet, the Jumbo has reached even Godzilla's ears and that he is preparing to blow the first PMDG 747-400 out of the sky as soon as it approaches Tokyo!John:-violin