Sign in to follow this  
Guest FL050

Help Installing Livery

Guest FL050

Well, I just downloaded the B737NG. I also downloaded a Delta and AAL livery for it, but when I double-click on the .exe installer to install the liveries, right before it starts installing the files, I get the error:"The File C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/PMDG737-800/texture/pmdg_airstairs.bmp could not be opened."..and then it closes.I installed everything into the default directory, even FS9.Any help please?

Guest FL050

Any ideas please?

Guest Philip Olson

I guess the one thing that I can think of is do you have the 800/900 variants or just the 600/700? If you only purchased the 600/700 then trying to install a livery for the 800 or 900 would fail. Please check that and let us know.Good luck,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest FL050

Ahh, thank you Philip.I just realized looking at the file name it said 737-800. Downloaded some 737-700s and they worked fine.Sorry for my stupidity