Sign in to follow this  
John M.

737TNG Advanced Operations Tutorial v2

As a newcomer to the PMDG 737 I am looking for a tutorial.I have read that the tutorial entitled 737TNG Advanced Operations Tutorial v2 is extremely good but I cannot find it on the PDMG site.I would be grateful if someone could tell me where I can find it,Best wishes, John M.

Guest gjpollitt

Looking at similar posts I think that the author has withdrawn it due to the tutorials being upgraded.I could email it to you but it wouldnt be very practical as its 32mb. Easiesr for me to upload it to ftp and give you link but not sure if I would be allowed to do this.

Guest carlonch

As far as I know he is writing the V3 of his extraordinary tutorial, which by the way has taught to me the ins and outs of the PMDG 737.Why don

Thanks for the suggestion. What you say makes me even more keen to obtain the tutorial,Best wishes, John M.

Guest GeoffC

John,Email me at geoff_noise@hotmail.com to see if I can help with your problem.RegardsGeoff

>John,>>Email me at geoff_noise@hotmail.com to see if I can help with>your problem.>>Regards>>GeoffHi Geoff!First time poster on this forum, long time lurker though and PMDG addict! So 'hi" to anyone else reading this! I'm having the same "problem", been hunting high and low to get my hands on it. You mind if I drop you an email too?Would definitely appreciate it!Regards,Gert

Guest GeoffC

Fire away.