Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Isn't she nice?

It looks (and flies) really nice, and then you have some people whining about it being basically a modified default King Air cockpit. Best money I've spent last week.ricardo

I'm really enjoying it, I'm just waiting for the paint kit to come out. I'm not much of a painter, but I think I can manage to do what I'm wanting to do.KP

Guest Knikolaes

ROFL. People are complaining she looks like a King Air cockpit? Have they seen the photos of the real cockpit on this thing? And, yes, Beechcraft AC will PROBABLY look, oh, similar -- say -- like -- Chevie sook similar insofar as cars? **chuckles**Frankly the 1900C is one of the most enjoyable addons I have encountered so far. **smiles**Nice pic BTW, it does look good. Great angle and feel. Done like a photographer :-)

Yup. People complained about the PSS A330 too, said it was too similar to the A320 cockpit...

Guest jbB737

>ROFL. People are complaining she looks like a King Air>cockpit? Have they seen the photos of the real cockpit on>this thing? And, yes, Beechcraft AC will PROBABLY look, oh,>similar -- say -- like -- Chevie sook similar insofar as cars?> **chuckles**Some people just have to whine about something... they say it looks like a King Air. Well duhhhh, I wonder why?? Maybe because it IS a King Air, just a bit longer??Personally, I think the 1900C model is just about perfect, panel and all... but what do I know, I only have around 3200 hrs as capt/fo in the real thing.JohnB-737 FO former B-1900C/D Capt/FO

Well said John :)I've come to discover that there are people in life who aren't happy unless they are unhappy about something. It's a shame that there are people who live that way, but there's a lot of them out there.KP