Sign in to follow this  
Guest aarskringspier

UPS Livery for 737NG

Guest aarskringspier

Are there any UPS Liveries for the NG? If there is would someone be kind enough to point me into the right direction. 600/700/800/900 any and all would suffice.Thank you!!

Guest Excellence

Yes Yes - me want to fly a UPS or TNT or DHL version of the 737, too. But actually there are no satisfying repaints in the libraries (as far as I know).Hope someone has an idea.xaver

UPS (nor FedEx, TNT, or DHL) operate the NG.That's probably why noone has created these liveries :)Only references I could find were FedEx and DHL -200s and TNT -300s.

Guest aarskringspier

I knew UPS didnt operate them, however I am not so into it I cant fly a plane painted with a scheme said company may not own. Figured it wouldnt hurt to see if there was one out there, UPS is one of my favorite paint schemes.

Might give it a go if I can find quality artwork for it and a decent colour reference.If you have those, feel free to PM me info :)

Guest aarskringspier

Right on, I will look around and see what I can find. I appreciate it!

Guest Knikolaes

I did a great UPS NC scheme for the 600 I am happy with, but never uploaded it because it's purely fictional. It looks good though, as I use it in place of the craft they do use -- which is the 300. I just fly it as if they decided to upgrade.Another payware great paint substitution is using the PSS A319 to fly the UPS A300 routes.

Guest aarskringspier

Im not a huge Airbus guy, Im pretty happy with my PMDG Boeings right now. I appreciate the heads up though :)

Guest Excellence

Great to hear you have already painted one Christopher.If you are willing to share it, it would be nice to see it in the AVSIM library someday or if you could send me a pm.I don't care if airlines fly that special type as long it looks good in FS. Less too few cargo 737s out there ( imo ).Three greenxaver

fedx has been created and was one of the first liveries for this product. it is available on the PMDG web site.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest aarskringspier

Yeah i have the FedEx livery.

yep, figured you didI was responding to this obvious error...'UPS (nor FedEx, TNT, or DHL) operate the NG.That's probably why noone has created these liveries'

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest aarskringspier

I knew it wasnt realistic, I just really love the cargo carrier schemes, especially UPS. It just has a great look on an airframe. No worries, Im sure I can get along with out it.

Guest Excellence

please please upload the UPS livery once you find some time Christopher. I think many pilots have lots of cargo to be delivered with UPS ;)xaver

Guest Knikolaes

I will be doing some uploading Friday evening. That is my next day off **smiles** Expect it then :-) Sorry for the wait. Work has been hectic on me.Chris