Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Beech 1900C Questions

I have a few questions on the Beech 1900C:-Apart from using CTRL - E how do I start the engines.I cannot operate both propeller rpm levers together by dragging with the mouse between the two levers,I know CTRL - F2 and F3 are the key equivalent but I would prefer to use the levers.I find the GPS too small to read properly, is there anyway to temporarily resize it without resizing the half the control panel. With PMDG 737 you can resize just the FMS for example.ThanksGlen

Glen

Forget questions 1 and 3 just worked it out. Still need help on 2 though.Glen

Glen

Guest Knikolaes

My HIGHEST suggestion for operating airliners and the engines . . . . . CH Flight Sim Yoke.Or if on a tight budget -- Sidewinder with a throttle control.Keyboard is terrible for engine controls and I have found most of my payware aircraft have that same issue -- cant drag both. Could be just my low resolution (I am only running 1280x1024@32) but either way I love my yoke -- ESPECIALLY on the PMDG aircraft.Chris<> To subscribe to the topic.