Sign in to follow this  
Guest Armstrang

MD-11

Guest Armstrang

I haven't seen much chatter about the MD-11. I am one who is thinking that it is a candidate for my heavy jet slot in my fleet. I may get both the 747 and the MD-11, but the MD-11 for sure!I love the B1900's and fly them often.Regards - Steve

Guest EGCC

Indeed, I too would be interested in an update on how this great bird is coming along.Andy.

Guest cw1011

The way the 2-D panel is coming together on the tri-jet is going to be very sweet on my three-monitor set-up.

Although it might seem that the focus is now on the 744, there is however a lot of work being done on the MD11 in parallel. Still a long way to go, but it is coming along very nice and I can tell you already that it will be a great aircraft, with a few surprises too.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Sounds good. More interested in the three-holer myself than in the Queen.

Guest Knikolaes

Must . . . have . . . both . . . tri . . . and . . .queen . . . . . All hail the Queen, but may I soon be Tri'ed and true **pardon the pun :-)****checks his reserve credit card balances and sits, tapping against the window**"Open! Open! Open!"Oops. Wrong commercial.Seriously, though, Development Team, take your time. I have found that the greatest products come with patience and time, and PMDG has ALWAYS been worth the wait. I have every single B1900 and 737 you have all made, and they will be keeping me quite busy alongside the LDS 767 and PSS Airbuses until that Queen and Tri-jet come out.Many thanks for many well done products, PMDG. A lot of us out here will be anxious, but yet thankful for the wait and effort.Chris