Sign in to follow this  
grajay

737 NG won't power up beyond 20% with SB3

Sorry if this has been asked before, but having successfully started and stopped the engines a number of times, and played endlessly with the FMC I tried to fly on-line today.Engines started up fine - pushback etc. Then when I tried to taxi the engines stayed locked at about 20%. I figured it was me - disconnected. Shut down the engines and tried again off- line. Power came back and full throttle was available.Reconnected to SB3 and once again can't get beyond 20% or thereabouts. I guess I've missed soemthing obvious, but....Thanks.

Hi Graham,not so obvious - what's your setup? i.e. what are you using to control the throttle - a yoke/joystick/keyboard?Do you have FSUIPC registered? I have used all three above and registered FSUIPC and have no issues with SB3 flying online. Is this the 600/700/800 or 900 variant?

Hi Graham, Touch wood have not had any problems, I don't have a registered FSUIPC. Perhaps a coplete re-install of PMDG will fix the problem. Pain in the A*S I know.Cheers

Thanks guys - real pain.Just for the record - using a joystick Sidewinder 3D Pro - works a treat with all other aircraft and also this one 737-700, but not with SB3. Using registered FSUIPC as well.I guess I'll try a re-install, but it does seem really weird. MAybe I'll try again tomorrow - meanwhile I did the flight in another 737 :-(