Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400 Update 17APR05: The Virtual Cockpit

Guest flight78

Hi again ! Alright. Well if its not bigger then 1 gb u can use www.yousendit.com. but those who wanna download can only download it i think for 7 days or sumthin then link will expire and u need to upload again. After u uploaded the file just copy and paste the download link here and it should be fine.Best regards: Alexander

Hey thanks Alexander, I'll try that.Bruce.

Hello Robert,"Heavy Lifting" - You mean your team actually carries a Jumbo around with them and moves it to get different "angles" of view?! Wow! What workout program does PMDG staff use? I'd love to sign-on! :))Seriously though, the virtual cockpit is so sharp and easy to read, it is stunning!John

>On one of the websites I generally spend most of my time,>there was a discussion about purchasing payware, and several>stated, why buy a 747 when there are a bunch of good ones out>there for free.>>While I agree there are some good ones that are free, and>thank you goes to those who created them and other freeware>aircraft...there is nothing out there that can touch what PMDG>seems to be able to do. Where many companies make payware that>strives to reach the sun, PMDG surpases the envelope and flies>beyond the edge of the universe leaving the rest behind.>>Kudos PMDG. I look forward to this release and anything that>you all magically create.Well a lot of simmers thingk ha a good model is the best u can have. Personally i think a good dynamic and a good panel where u can simulate a flight more or less like in real is the best thing. Of course Posky did make a nice plane... But i never fly my plane sitting on the wing :D So Pmdg can give me the chance to pilot a plane from behinde like it is in real life..

Guest ArkPu

Sure there are many freeware groups that make very good external and flight model bur the panel is always absents and I only flight in the VC so it's even more rarely. But there are payware groups like PMDG which make my dream :D. So a nicefull A380 will be welcome from PMDG or/and a 777.RegardsArnaud Dehouxhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...banner_grey.jpgActual config : AMD athlon 64 fx-55(socket 939), MSI K8N Neo2 Platinium, Corsair twinx 512mb DDRAM pc3200 XL(2x256mb), ATI radeon 9800pro.

Guest david248

Oh my gosh. These are great. I can't wait till this weekend to see more pictures. When I saw "Look for our next Introduction to The Queen over the next weekend!" I was so excited. Well I can't wait to see what is tonight or tomarrow morning. I love these shots.Thanks, David S

ya, on the 747 website it says that there will be another presentation next weekend(which is this weekend), so cant wait. and WOW, after seeing those VC pics, lets just say, i got a new favorite airplane. PMDG is the greatest addon company EVER, period.adam

Gents-I am not entirely sure that we'll be ready to issue another update this weekend. I'll leave it up to Rob and Marc, but I think we're not quite there with the next "feature presentation". ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest A32X

:( Look for our next Introduction to The Queen over the next weekend! :( I'm looking! ;-)

Guest valto

oh come on guys!let's give us a little candy!i m dying, i can't wait anymore! hah jk jk !take ur time and keep working on this great product!i m looking for place my butt on the left seat of the queen of the sky.have a nice day!and congratulation for the great job!David

Guest PH-SAF

Hi all,a small question about something PMDG tells about the B747-400.

Weighing in at nearly 60% of the polygons used in previous PMDG products, this model is instantly as easy on your hardware as it is on your eyes.
This is text from the VCpage. What does it mean? My English is not really bad but I don't understand this.Thanks andFriendly regardsMaurice Krielaart

Guest Knikolaes

Maurice,What that means is that the texture sizes, while still in great detail, are smaller and will mean faster framerates on your system then the ones that result from the 737.I hope this helps. My "technical" wording may not be accurate, but that is as best as I can explain it in simple terms **smiles** Take care.