Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthias1975

To PMDG : different order form than cc for the 747??

Guest Matthias1975

Hello,first I have to say that I am not a big VC fan but what I have seen so far, regarding the 747 VC on your site is really amazing. Back to my question :Will it be possible for non credit card owners like me to order this fantastic product in a different form than paying by the cc?I am asking because otherwise I have to wait more than a year for the boxed version, like Aerosoft did with the 737NG. :-mad Or maybe you could tell what plans PMDG has regarding the CD version?That yould be very nice to hear something in this aspect!Thank you

Guest Boaz

Can't you loan a card? Then pay the guy/girl you are borowing it from the $$ that was debited from his/her card?Parents are a good place to start :-) *cough* 2005...Boaz...

You can buy many things these days by wiring money using PayPal. No CC is involved.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest Matthias1975

Well, I just wonder if it wouldn

simmarket hosts software from many companies that also have their own e-shops.Carenado, Lago, PF, CS, FlyTampa, Simflyer, Aerosoft, FSGenesis, FSFreeware, DSB.There's probably more :)Gives extra exposure to people that might not have heard of you before or don't want to buy from too many places online.

Guest Knikolaes

Just be careful on that card borrowing bit. I had roommatyes and gave them money to subscribe me to computer pilot magazine. A month later we had a disagreement and I moved out. When I got to my new place I realized my magazine never shipped for the next month. Called PC Aviator and the former roomate told them that the card was never authorized. I got it straightened out, but for over a month I was blackballed from CC transactions through PC Aviator, AND Computer Pilot REFUNDED the roomate the money -- which i had given him already -=- thus giving him double the amount.My personal advice as a simmer? Get a prepaid credit card -- I have one now and it is a LOT more comfy than asking my friends and such to use CC's on the internet.Chris

Guest Matthias1975

Seems like thee