Sign in to follow this  
CapnOz

Want PMDG Airbus...Post here!

With the 747 coming to a "wrap", now is a really good time to raly PMDG to do a larger airbus product, such as a A340-500. Or maybe a A330. How many more boeings do we really need >???? There are so so so many It seems to me this is would be highly sought after. So post here! that way we can really get there attention! Of course there going to listen to what their customers want.PLEASE READ: This is for AIRBUS requests ONLY!all others....start your own thread! Thanks.Capn 'Oz

Peter Osborn

We do understand the desire for PMDG to do an Airbus but because of the lack of infomation from Airbus, required for us to do a convincing simulation, we have no immediate plans to bring a PMDG Airbus to market.Sorry.

AJNTSAThe Airbus requests on here are almost weekly. It's already been stated that Airbus is extremely unwilling to share any info about their planes to "outsiders". They simply will not give any info that would make the project worthwhile, IMO. Could someone attempt to develop an Airbus for the sim that exceeded any current designs available? Maybe, but don't hold your breath. PMDG and the other big developers have a lot on their plate already as it is. Also, don't forget that PMDG's two main projects right now are huge -- The 744 and MD-11.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Nickio

I think Airbus is simply afraid that PMDG will surpass Airbus' complexity after a week of production!Meanwhile I would like to see the Airbus with a PMDG logo, I would find it boring after a while, they just feel so plain and boring after boeings to me.If anything, I would like to see the 777 or the TU-204 for sure. I dont believe PSS can bring that same quality and in-depth. thanks,Nick

Capitan,Search this forum for "Airbus". You will find 999 identical posts to yours.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Yes, I say the heck with Airbus Company, How about PMDG guys bleed real life airbus pilots for the info you need. Surely they are around, and have a very in depth knowledge,( or acess to it)?What do you have to say now.Capn' Oz

Peter Osborn

Guest Boaz

My favorite jet of all times is the B744, but I would like to have a realistic A330/340 panel...I am not that impressed by Airbusses graphic displays, but the cockpit as a whole has a charm to it, and that is what I would like to have recreated in FS.Airliner operations are numerous aswell, I am from Copenhagen, with SAS flying long haul flights from CPH, but with an airbus only long haul fleet. I agree that it is not the best reason to make such a package, but anyways that's how I feel about it.Boaz...

Guest Paul Heaney

>What do you have to say now.Umm, he already replied to your question.

>>>What do you have to say now.>>Umm, he already replied to your question.>Yes, but some people think that if they just ignore answers they don't like those answers will magically be replaced by answers they do like (in this case PMDG announcing they have been secretly working on an Airbus project and everything from the 318 to the 380 will be released tomorrow (sorry, release today not possible because our webmaster isn't in the office)).

Guys....After the 747 and MD11, PMDG should focus on improving the 737 series up to the standard of their new 747.Not a patch, but a full paid upgrade, we are talking D-Check here!I would love to see the 737 series reach the quality level and standards of the upcoming 747-400 more than anything else!!! All the best.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Gents-Given that it is rather likely that my own career progression will have me flying a narrow body bus in the future- and the fact that a sizeable portion of our team is located in the EU- it would seem natural that we have some desire to do an Airbus....We are working on some wonderful things for PMDG's future, but they do not involve any cooperation from EADS/Airbus....PMDG is currently exploring some opportunities that we think are very well suited to our capabilities and skills- and will bring great products to the community.I do not see any plans for a PMDG airbus in the near to medium term future.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Jonas Mindt-Soot

I really want a PMDG Airbus and endeen it had been great with a A330!!! With the quality you can see in all PMDG products I'm sure it would been great!

>>I do not see any plans for a PMDG airbus in the near to medium>term future. AMEN.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest Buck Bolduc

Robert.I would love to see PMDG be the first to produce the Dreamliner.I think it was the 7E7 and renamed, 787?Is it in fact possible to do within the constraints of FS9 and GMax?Again, the 747 looks awsome, will purchase ASAP.Best

>I would love to see PMDG be the first to produce the>Dreamliner.Hmmm.. documentation for this aircraft probably won't be available for another 3 years, there won't be too many pilots with enough hours of experience and time to consult for PMDG probaby for another 4, plus development will take 2 years so my optmistic estimate is to expect PMDG's 787 in about 2011. Lets hope Avsim is still around. I plan on being alive but even that is far from certain. *:-*Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2