Sign in to follow this  
larshgf

Problems starting Gatekeeper??

have installed the newest version of Gatekeeper. When I clicked on the "Gatekeeper.exe" file nothing happened. I was then told - in the FSBuild forum - to create a short-cut for GateKeeper and then open the properties of that short-cut and in the "Target" box add a space and 1005 after the filename. I've done that allthough in my windows version the box is called "Destination" and after the change I made contain this: "C:ProgrammerGateKeeperGateKeeper.exe 1005"The result is that I get the Gatekeeper program-window for about half a second just beeing able to catch a glimpse of a few buttons (Set parking/Open/Quit/?). But the window does not stay opened and I can't reach to push the "open" button. Do you know what might be wrong??? I've tried to have FS2004 opened and FSBuild opened as I double click the short-cut to Gatekeeper, but nothing change to the better.Best RegardsLars

Lars-Gatekeeper isn't a PMDG product.... Was there something about it that made you think this was the best place to seek help?Is it conflicting with something of ours?

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,The PMDG forum is populated with engaged flightsimmer's, that's why I gave it a try here...;-) Yes you are probably right that Gatekeeper is conflicting with something on my PC. But we found an alternate solution by manually inputting the preferred Gate in the "fsb_pref_rwy.txt". And in view of the great workload it is to carefully prepare a flight when using different add on's (ActiveSky 2004, FSBuild, RadarContact, PMDG 737NG) it's not much more work to manually editting a text-file with the preferred gate of the departure airport. Best RegardsLars