Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcstuan

SID/STAR for EGLL

Guest jcstuan

I dosen't get the SID/STAR for EGLL to work on my 737. Get the following error message when i type EGLL in to the FMC: EGLL err: BNN12 unknown andEGLL err: CPT08 unknownThe FMC doesn't either find any runways for EGLL.What should i do, have try to downloaded the last SID/STAR from www.navdata.com.

Guest meyomyx

the SID/STAR doesn't recognise those two fixes - sometimes the DAFIF changes and some reporting points/fixes change.make sure you have the latest DAFIFif all else fails, either contact the person who wrote the procedure and ask nicely to alter it OR insert the fixes yourself using a text editor. It isn't too hard to do

Guest jcstuan

Latest DAFIF? Not sure what you mean...

Guest jcstuan

Thanks Mats. Now the error message is gone. But I don't have any SID/STAR for EGLL. Tried the one you get on navdata.at, but after installing that one I got the error message back, sow i unistalled the EGLL file. Does someone know were I can get one, I mostly fly from and to EGLL and SID/STAR file for EGLL is a must have. Would grateful if someone could help me.Best regards Johan "nameless" Christian

FYI, I think everyone get an error message for EGLL with the latest Airac and this particular procedure file. But do as suggested and contact Simon on mail, I'm sure he will send you an updated file.

Guest keringordon

The SID/STAR for EGLL has been updated as of 23rd of April. Get it at Navdata.at - It fixes this problem.

Guest meyomyx

Glasgow didn't work after the latest AIRAC - now fixed.

No get it herehttp://www.navdata.at/Right, should I do another quick lap of the old Nurburgring circuit with 'GT4' or go flying?Dave T.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest meyomyx

My family very closely resembles anything that ever happened in The Sims 2.Go flying :-)

Guest johnlawson

Well I think Ive tried everything, and I still can't get EGLL to be recognised by the FMC. I've downloaded the latest airac, and the latest updates from navdata.at but still nothing.Any ideas???John