Sign in to follow this  
Guest mia

Runways Displayed on ND

Guest mia

HI...I have a big problem with the runways displayed into the Navigation Display, in most cases when the aircraft is alligned into the runway I see them into the ND displaced to the right or left, so it

Guest tmetzinger

>HI...>>I have a big problem with the runways displayed into the>Navigation Display, in most cases when the aircraft is>alligned into the runway I see them into the ND displaced to>the right or left, so it

Guest Stefan Bergert

can't help you, but maybe you could feel glad about it because you can make a map-shift situation out of this (pretend the IRS has drifted and not been updated) ;-) You can also try great RNAV-approaches and (in contrast to others not having the problem) you cannot be sure that the rwy is really where it is displayed on the MAP-view...Stefan

Guest tmetzinger

Try setting up at KIAD rwy 01L like I have here. If you still get an offset display then there may be another cause. If, however, you get a display like mine then I think the problem is what i mentioned above, or you have add-on scenery in your example.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/113849.jpg

Guest mia

Dear Timothy:Thank

Guest tmetzinger

>Dear Timothy:>>Thank

Guest TrafficTraffic

That would seem to be conclusive that the problem is that the navdata's placement of SPIM's runway does not match FS's placement.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Guest mia

Dear Lee Hetherington, thank you for answering the message, yes this is also my conclussion and I don

Guest tmetzinger

>Dear Lee Hetherington, thank you for answering the message,>yes this is also my conclussion and I don

Guest mia

OK,Coordenates:RWY 15S 12 0.23W 77 7.22RWY 33S 12 1.81W 77 6.43Thank you... SantiagoPilot / FIR Lima ATC