Sign in to follow this  
Guest metalman

Virgin Blue VA

Guest metalman

BumpCheers, Tim

Guest mruane

Gidday Tim,Try http://www.cpavirtual.org/Virgin/ for more information. That page looks like it gets you started with any of the Virgin based virtual airlines including Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue.PS Looks like gbalean above has given you a better link - must have posted at the same time I was.

Guest mruane

PS Tim, if its any help, I just went through the Virgin application form and it requires a questionnaire of 40 questions to be answered before you can continue with the application. Guess the same applies to Virgin Blue also but not sure.

Guest metalman

Hi all,New to the posting thing, however have been visiting this forum often since I first bought the PMDG 737NG series in early 2004. I have noticed that there are a few members of the Virgin Blue VA with the home page www.vozva.org . I was wondering if any of you could provide me with some details of how you join as there is very limited info on the home page and the flight crew recruitment link is dead. I figured this is for a reason but I would appriciate any info that you could provide. I understand that this is not a request for help that directly relates to PMDG, however as i understand it VOZ virtual is a PMDG exclusive VA so i assumed that someone would be able to help me out. Regards, Tim