Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobzz

auto throttle and tcas help please

Guest cobzz

hey all,My friend recently bought me PMDG 737NG and 737NG 800 and 900 for my birthday.Awesome plane it is!With the autothrottle, how do i work it?? i read the autothrottle bit in the manual, But when I click Autothrottle arm, it wont arm.How do I fix this??AlsoWith TCAS, i cant get it to display where other planes are,When I fly up really close the voice sais, Climb.But on the big screen in the cockpit, i cant see the plane infront of meas a dot like when I click test, in the Transponder.If you dont understand my jibberish, ill post some screenshots!Good job on making such a great plane!cya

Guest meyomyx

See the other post about Autothrottle - make sure your engine generators are on!:-)

Mr Cya,>When I fly up really close the voice sais, Climb.>But on the big screen in the cockpit, i cant see the plane>infront of me>as a dot like when I click test, in the Transponder.You need to activate the ND to show the symbols as well as turning the TCAS transponder on. Click on the TFC button on the EFIS panel to the left of your MCP. That should do the trick. TCAS is still active even if you don't see the symbols, that's why you got a resolution advisory "Climb, climb" even if you didn't see the plane on the ND.Oh. And please take a look at the pinned topic Foprum FAQ and Guidelines. You need to sign your posts with your real name.Hope it helps,

Guest cobzz

thanks guys, my problems are solved now!cyaDaniel Coburn (cobzz)