Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

any cabin announcements for 737 its really quiet up here

Hey Chris:But when she hears that she will only get paid $17 USD per hour once ACARS says you have left the gate and stop getting paid once ACARS says you have arrived at your destination she'll stop talking REAL quick!My wife is a flight attendant for United out of KIAD and her day is much like this on a typical IAD-LAX leg.. Go to the airport, no pay. Check in at the crew room, no pay. Walk to the gate and wait for the incoming aircraft, no pay. Have a crew briefing with the captain and crew, no pay. Prep the aircraft for your flight, no pay. Board the passengers, no pay. Close the door...GET PAID!!! Feed the pax, get paid. Arrive at destination and open the door, no pay. Say buh-bye to the passengers, no pay. Go to the hotel for layover, start collecting $2.50 per hour per diem.4.5 hours flight time = $76.5024 hour layover = $60.00Total net per hour = $5.68Performing a perfect roundhouse kick to the neck of the millionaire in first class demanding another gin and tonic = Priceless!:-)Regards,Mike T.

Guest Knikolaes

Aye, but the flying is SO worth it :-)

HI Moss thank you very much i appreciate it, it is a very cool tool.The only thing i cant understand is where i can place the icon in the pmdg if it was the default plane i can compare figures or coordinates rather of where to place the icon, in the case of pmdg i really don't know where i can put the push button. Any tips on how to do this?

Well since you're #### bent on doing it then let me know if you need a leg up at Continental or United (I know United IS hiring). Feel free to email me off-line and lets see if we can get ya some wings on that chest.Regards,Mike T.

Guest Knikolaes

I interviewed 5 times so far. Twice with Continental -- well once if you count Expressjet as a seperate entity. I didnt get picked :-(I actually thought United was laying folks off. But hey if they are hiring, heck yeah.Anytime ya feel like email me at cndittmar@guildofdarkhaven.org would be awesome to find out other ways I can get into this industry.Chris