Sign in to follow this  
Guest LCPH2004

Beechcraft 1900C is Fantastic!

Guest LCPH2004

Hello there Im not one for coming onto forums and preaching the gospel over a particular product, but the 1900C just needs to be recognised. I own both the NG and 800/900 and have found them to be excellent. As a change I decided to buy the 1900c to give me a break from the line [FS2CREW]. I was firstly amazed by the visual quality by the models, which capture the essence of the 1900c. The most amazing thing is the incredible VC, those refresh rates are so good theres no need to use the 2d! [Which is also exceptionaly crafted] which is something I have not been able to do in anything but the Flight 1 C152. However, the very best thing about the VC is that I can actually run it without my system collapsing, as it dose with the NG series. I appreciate that the Airliners are far more complex that the 1900c, but If your 747 gives performance returns in the vc and 2d like this one, you've got a sure winner!Thanks

Guest speight

I just got it today and am very impressed. Hoping for a few more liveries though!