Sign in to follow this  
michal

747-400 video on DVD

Did you read on Avsim's front page about this "Jump in the Jumbo to Frisco"? Apparently top notch quality video with 160 minutes of sharing a deck with a Virgin Atlantic 744 crew flying from Heathrow to San Francisco. Preflight, cockpit procedures, takeoff, landing, some unique exterior shots, etc. Is it possible to buy ITVV products in the US to avoid probably costly shipping charges from the UK? I am asking since had really hard time getting any information from their website. I admit even failed to locate this product on the internet.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Yeap, a great dvd. I own a vhs copy, but its packed full of info, the crew show off pretty much all the switches, buttons, displays and systems (I'm just lacking the chapter points :-lol) I've just noticed that the itvv products are also available at www.simmarket.com however not sure on their shipping costs

Alaister Kay

I recommend that you just order by ITVV itself. That atleast what I did, and they are realy fast!

It's good video Michael - dated around 2000 so its not particularly new,

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

>I recommend that you just order by ITVV itself. That atleast>what I did, and they are realy fast!Thanks for the tip. And it looks like free shipping to the address in US. Good deal.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest flight78

Hey ! thank you for the information just orderd it ! :)Best regards: Alexander

Guest glenb

Which format do we need in the USA?

I couldnt resist this one.....OH my goosh....you cant be serious about the " format"?Capn' Oz

Peter Osborn

As far as I know the dvd's should be multi-regional so work globally. Im unsure if they offer NSTC (US) format separately from the PAL (UK) format.

Alaister Kay

Guest planesailing

A bit of useless information for you, but the Captain, Alan, is my cousin!As of when I last knew, he was flying out of Seoul for Korean Air still in the 744.