Sign in to follow this  
Guest Avionn

737 fuel load

Guest Avionn

guys is there a way to load the exact fuel i need for a trip on the 600/700 series ? or do i have to play with the load manager till i get close to what i need .?? thanks in advance.

There is a very good fuelplanner in the PMDG's download section, in the misc. folder. "737 Fuel Planner Utility (3rd Party)"Happy flying Audun Sj

Guest cliff

How do we change the cruising altitude? The only options presented are in a drop down menu and offer 29,000 ft, 31,000 ft, 33,000 ft, 35,000 ft and 37,000 ft. I want to fly at 12,000 t but can't see how to make that settingCliff

This utility is a bit simple, I know that, but most of the times it's sufficient for my use. But i found another one thats a bit more advanced, based on a excel sheet, this need some more manual input but I believe it's quite accurate :) Just send me your email adress and i will gladely send it to anyone who wants it :) My adress is: audun_sjoen@hotmail.com

Sorry I forgot to sign :-beerchug Happy Flying!!!!!Audun Sj

Guest rcarlson123

>How do we change the cruising altitude? >>The only options presented are in a drop down menu and offer>29,000 ft, 31,000 ft, 33,000 ft, 35,000 ft and 37,000 ft. I>want to fly at 12,000 t but can't see how to make that>setting>>CliffThe fuel planner only presents those cruise level options because those are the only cruise levels for which fuel consumption data is provided in the PMDG manual.Just out of curiosity, why would you fly at only 12k?