Sign in to follow this  
Guest Panman

Does anyone read emails at support@precisionmanuals.com?

Guest Panman

I have sent two emails to the support email address since Monday 25th April and am yet to receive a reply.To summarize the content of the emails, I need to reinstall the PMDG NGs. I reformatted my HD. I highlighted dates of purchase and how they were purchased, I even included the download links from the confirmation emails.Is it too much to expect even an email to say that PMDG is looking into it and will be in contact with me shortly?This has me seriously reconsidering whether or not to purchase the 747 as evidently if I have a problem I am going to have trouble getting hold of support@precisionmanuals.comAaron Brand(PS my email address starts with my name, in case you are looking for it.)

Guest Robin.B

Hello Aaron,I think the emails on lost products go to updateme@precisionmanuals.com as stated in the "Lost Product" part of the Support section on the main website.

Aaron, I think the email adress that Robin mentioned is the correct to use. I can understand your frustration, but before you bash out to much anger on them, have you considered other reasons for not getting any replies? Have a look at these posts, maybe this will explain something at least:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=79716&page=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=78113&page=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=78703&page=

Aaron-Occasionally we see messages similar to yours, and normally it's the result of some spam-filter someplace causing an email to be deleted or mis-directed.As is our normal response to such things, I've just taken a quick run through the inbound email logs and do not find any email that appears to be from you.Our response cue was cleared at 10PM last night, as it is on most nights. I didn't notice anything in the response cue that was sent TO you- which leads me to believe your email isn't reaching us for "some reason."In an effort to help you all the same, I ran your name through our customer database- and didn't find you.I then decided to double check by looking in our transaction data, and was able to find you listed there.... However, it appears that you have not purchased a product from PMDG (under your name at least) because I see three transactions, (29APR04/09:53:51CDT, 29APR04/09:41:53 and 03OCT03/07:33:46) but all three were declined by your card issuer. This means that you have not purchased anything from our download center... Which leads me to be confused.I can appreciate that you may feel our lack of immediate response should cause you to question your desire to purchase our upcoming 747-400, but given that I cannot determine that you do actually own a PMDG product, and we're not receiving any email from you as stated in your post- I'm at a loss for how we are supposed to help you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Panman

Robert,The email explained why I didn't purchase it myself, your e-commerce provider does not accept visa electron cards and thus a close friend purchased it for me. If you search for delamaletie at yahoo dot com you should find two purchases (Fri 3 Oct 03 15:59 GMT and Fri 30 April 04 11:37 GMT - Customer name Ian Lamaletie). I can provide copies of the confirmation emails that he forwarded to me if you can give me another email address to send it to that wont be blocked.My email address is aaron underscore brand at yahoo dot comAaron-oOo-

Guest Panman

Randy,I have just sent to your email address the email that I sent to support.Aaron-ooo-