Sign in to follow this  
Guest caddis44

PMDG files

Guest caddis44

On Jan 10th 2004 I bought 737NG 600 700 Recently, I've had terrible problems with my PC and lost all these files and backups. How can I get these back as I love the 737Ng and miss it. I would pay a resonable fee to get them back. My address is 3063 Donnelly Drive Apt B339 Lantana Florida 33462. My new internet address is grayfox7@adelphia.netThank you for a prompt reply.Phil Samitt

Phil,I have deleted your order info from this note to protect your purchase. Send me a note at support@precisionmanuals.com with the required info and I will get you squared away.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest caddis44

Hi Paul Golnik:I've anwered you twice since May 2nd at support@precisionmanuals.com and still have no reply....I hope nothing is wrong. You were going to get me squared away.Phil Samitt (caddis44)

Just finished cleaning out the mail box so if you don't have a reply from me let me know.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest caddis44

Hi Paul Gollnik:No, still have no reply to my message to support@precisionmanuals.com hope to hear from you soon.Phil Samitt (grayfox7@adelphia.net)

Guest caddis44

>Phil,>>I have deleted your order info from this note to protect your>purchase. Send me a note at support@precisionmanuals.com with>the required info and I will get you squared away.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgSince May 2nd I am waiting to get squared away on my problem. I am restating it here. I need to reinstall 737NG 600 700 800 900. I bought 600 700 on 1/10/2004, my password for the download was ###### and conf# was #######. I bought the 800 900 on 4/24/2004 conf# ############. When I bought these my email address was grayfox7@msn.com My email address today is grayfox7@adelphia.net I have written to support@precisionmanuals.com a number of times and never got an answer. Please give me an answer. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee to get these again... I really enjoy them. I lost them because of computer problems.Phil Samitt

Guest thscholz

Phil,if I were you I would delete that purchase information immediately! Read Paul's first reply.CheersThomas

Phil-I've taken a scan through the inbound email logs- and do not see a single email from you.This means a couple of things:1) You aren't sending it to the right place.2) Your ISP appears on the General Blacklist of spam forwarders, and as such the email gets picked up and removed somewhere along the way.Neither of these are things that PMDG can control- and obviously- we wouldn't know you are sending us mail if it never arrives.I have sent you a renewed download link to the email address you registered with us during purchase.If you have any further problems- just append a note to this thread.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest caddis44

Robert Randazzo:Thanks for your reply. But all I need is to download the complete PMDG 737 600 700 800 900 again. Incidently, in my mail at grayfox7@adelphia.net someone sent a confirmation of buying the 1900c which I never bought as I bought it about a month ago and alreaedy have it. I replied to cancel it. What is happening at your organization? I will be patient however until you sort everything out.Phil Samitt

Guest caddis44

Hi Mr. RandazzoI no longer use the email address that I used to purchase The 737NG 600 700 800 900. Would you please send the renewed download link to grayfox7@adelphia.net.Thank you.Phil Samitt

Guest caddis44

>Phil,>>You should have confirmation emails in your Inbox now.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgThank you, Paul, for the confirmation emails, but unfortuneatly, they are both for the 737 800 900 and they are no good without the 737 600 700. I am not able to do anything without the 737 600 700.I still have a lot of patience and I know you are trying your best to overcome these problems.Please advise further.Thank you.Phil Samitt

Phil,Clear your browser cache and try the link again. Some browsers get hung up on the first link.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest caddis44

Hi Paul Gollnik:Thank you very much. All is now back to normal!Phil Samitt