Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Can

Hi all. I was just trying to find that PMDG-folder in my startup menu where I could setup if I wanted a cold and dark situation when loading my 737. But I can

Guest _sebastian_

>Is there any other way of choosing cold and dark>(except choosing the pmdg saved flight wich starts cold and>dark)?Hi Johan.There is no setup manager; only the PMDG settings menu inside FS9. If you do a save after total shutdown, the state is very close to cold and dark the next time you load it up./sebastian

Just load up the default cessna 172 turn off the avionics, fuel cutoff, every switch you see turn to OFF, save the flight and check save as default. Load up FS and go to saved flights and load that flight and make sure save as default is checked. It will now save to your config file and every airplane you select from here out will start cold and dark. Only the LDS 767 I have seen will revert to its own settings.

ok thax guys..But I can almost see it in my mind; that there once was a setup in my startup bar, in wich I could choose cold and dark. I remember turning it OFF so that the engines wouldn

Guest Newflyer

Actually, the correct way to obtain cold and dark with the Cessna is to only turn the key to off, and to turn off the master switch, don't turn off the avionics, as there is no way in the PMDG to turn them on, by turning off the master, you will have a "dark" cockpit. Just turn the key and turn off the master.