Sign in to follow this  
Guest shadow2k

737NG/GoFlight MCP modules

Guest shadow2k

Hi all,Me and my dad are having some problems with the 737NG and some of the GoFlight modules. I don't know if anyone else has tried it but, has anyone got them to work with the PMDG 737NG?We haven't. Are they even compatible? We're running 737NG Version 1.3B (CD version, -600 and -700 models) and GoFlight GF-45 (Text display Radio stack), GF-T8 Toggle switches and GF-P8 Push button switches. Any info on how to get these to work?Thanks guys,s2k

There is a problem with the synchronisation with the displays on the go-flight modules (they will not match the display on the 737 panel)when used with add-on aircraft. But all the modules work perfectly otherwise.I have two RP48 modules working perfectly with the PMDG 737 series.I suggest you grab a registered version of FSUIPC from Peter Dowsons website and configure the modules through the BUTTONS tab of FSUIPC. Here is a link to an idiots guide of how to accomplish this.http://www.goflightinc.com/support.shtmlAnd download NOTVAM 2. Here you will find full instructions and all PMDG key-commands.

Keith Sandford.

Guest tmetzinger

As noted, if you use your go-flight devices with displays to perform autopilot functions the displays will not indicate correct values.However, modules like the -46 multifunction CAN be used for radios, transponder, barometer, and DME, since those functions are handled by the default FS9 components.You can also get a free download on interfacing external devices from my website at http://www.metzair.com/flightsim/flightsim.html.It may be more helpful on the assignment of keystrokes to PMDG and using FSUIPC to generate those keystrokes. But by all means get the go-flight NOTVAM.Best wishes.

Guest Knikolaes

Oh wow, Tim, never really even saw your web site **smiles** That just got saved in me favorites.For now thou, I am tired from work and trying to pull meself aay from the puter to go sleep. LOL Thanks for that link.