Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingairvols

Telluride re-paint for the 1900D

Guest Knikolaes

My email is cndittmar@guildofdarkhaven.orgI also have now uploaded version 2 up the GLA project. I plan to gather information on additional tail art, to include that "Denver 10th" that was mentioned above (I still cant seem to find pictures of it) and as soon as I have enough for 3 more I will make a "Set 2"Chris

Guest kingairvols

Chris,Thanks for all your efforts. Wow, what ride that was, I am dlad everyone realized the true goal that was trying to be achived. All involved are somr ral talented folks.Let me know about any ideas from the tellurideairport.com site and any thing I can go to help.The following is just a thoughtI also wanted to ask possiblr re-paint of the fefualt King Air 350. The reason is the vertual airlinr you mentioned. The 350 is very simular to the 1900D with engines and all, easy to transition from the 1900 in a cargo flight to the 350 to fly the executives from the different business in this region. The 350 is mentioned as all will have it. I am aware of a B200 Super King Air that is a non-competitive product as of now for PMDG. This is just a thought. For now thank you agian for the work and the fast turn around time.Mark.

Guest Knikolaes

I'll see what i can do. The default AC are a pain in the neck to paint, but if you do have a copy of the 200 from Aeroworx I'd be happy to paint that one **smiles**Chris