Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Tiny update...

Is that from the 737 ? What is it that they've been wanting, the PLI ?Tero

PPL(A)

... obviously it must be from a veeeery heavy 737 - Vref is 161 knots! ;-) Good work on those pitch limit indicators, though! Can't wait to stall the queen for the first time. (What? Does that sound strange to you?)Anyway, I'm waiting for the first guy to complain that the 747 PFD looks just like the one in the 737NG.... "PMDG IS CHEATING ON US AGAIN!!" :-lolRegards,Holger SeilzBAW0715

Guest Daniel Pimentel

OMGZ!!!1!1! WER BEING TEH CHEETED! :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

awesome! Thanks for all the updates, even though you really don't have to give any. I can't wait for the queen-F to arrive!

Guest frankathl

EDIT: Oh, the update is not for the 737NG, is it?Hi Lefteris,Will we get this update "eventually"?BR,Frank

>Anyway, I'm waiting for the first guy to complain that the 747>PFD looks just like the one in the 737NG.... "PMDG IS CHEATING>ON US AGAIN!!" :-lol>Now that you mention it... :-hah :-bigangel