Sign in to follow this  
Guest cyclopian

Whither my request?

Guest cyclopian

Dear PMDG support:Please advise what I've been doing wrong regarding the request that I have attached below for your perusal.I've submitted it 3 times (along with other sensitive information that I've omitted here for obvious reasons) by email, and have not received a single response either in the affirmative or negative.If I have erred in some way regarding this, please let me know so that I may make the necessary adjustments.I sincerely await your response. Following is the email attachment.......From: Richard G. Gardner [mailto:richgard@sbcglobal.net] Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:56 PMTo: 'updateme@precisionmanuals.com'Subject: My original 737_800_900 download toasted with crashImportance: HighDear PMDG:Recently I sustained a catastrophic failure of Microsoft

Richard,you might want to check the Downloads section at precisionmanuals.com, it holds all the files in question for you to download right away.Best regards,Jan | BAW1019

Guest cyclopian

>Richard,>>you might want to check the Downloads section at>precisionmanuals.com, it holds all the files in question for>you to download right away.>>Best regards,>>Jan | BAW1019Hello thinger:Thanks for your gracious reply!Unfortunately, the file I seek cannot be obtained from the general Downloads section of PMDG.It is the original paid-for 737_800_900 file without which you cannot apply anything in the Downloads area.In other words, it's the one that PMDG has to send me a secure link to after ascertaining that I am, and indeed was, a bona fide paying customer.Best regards,

Guest Philip Olson

I hope that this will help you until someone from PMDG answers, apparently spam filters tend to cause a lot of emails to not reach PMDG and many have had this problem. You might want to do a search of this forum to see what has been said before. I sometimes have the same problem, I do not get emails from friends and family because an over active spam filter thinks that their ISP is a source of loads of spam. You might try sending an email from an alternate email account. I am not sure which one's work the best so look for the recommended one's by searching this forum. I hope this helps you for now. I am sorry that you are having this problem and hope that it is solved very soon. PMDG is an excellent and trustworthy company, I have dealt with them since their begining and I have always been treated fairly and promptly.Good luck and best wishes,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest cyclopian

>I hope that this will help you until someone from PMDG>answers, apparently spam filters tend to cause a lot of emails>to not reach PMDG and many have had this problem. You might>want to do a search of this forum to see what has been said>before. I sometimes have the same problem, I do not get emails>from friends and family because an over active spam filter>thinks that their ISP is a source of loads of spam. You might>try sending an email from an alternate email account. I am not>sure which one's work the best so look for the recommended>one's by searching this forum. I hope this helps you for now.>I am sorry that you are having this problem and hope that it>is solved very soon. PMDG is an excellent and trustworthy>company, I have dealt with them since their begining and I>have always been treated fairly and promptly.>>Good luck and best wishes,>Philip Olson>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgThanks Philip! What you have explained seems quite possible. Indeed I will use my hotmail account to resend my message and see what happens from there.Cheers!

Richard, I will forward this message onto PMDG for their attention.

Guest cyclopian

>Richard, I will forward this message onto PMDG for their>attention.Thanks Travis! You guys are simply the best!!!Cheers,

Guest ahmedem

Since there's something like 2 or 3 of these threads every week is there any chance PMDG could pin a topic called "unanswered emails" at the top of the forum, and explain the issue of spam filters? Or maybe put a notice on the site during the purchase process.I'm not having a go at anyone just suggesting a solution to a common problem because some people do get really stressed out about it from time to time I noticed. Thankfully not in this case.My 2 cents.

Richard-Seems as thought your email wasn't getting through to us...I located your order and sent you a renewed download link.let us know if you need anything further.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest cyclopian

Thank you so very much Mr. Randazzo, and all the guys who chimed in to assist me as well! The link was receieved and worked beautifully.I knew something was wrong, but for the life of me I would have never figured the email system as the culprit! You can be sure I will be on top of this issue from now on. Let me say that I think PMDG products are incredible, and I never doubted the integrity and customer focus of the company.I've discovered that the community that inhabits this space is gracious, friendly, concerned, and extremely helpful, and I'm very grateful for that.Mr. Randazzo, I wish you and the PMDG team all the best in your present and future endeavors, and to my fellow flight sim enthusiasts, many, many hours of just pure aviation delight!Best regards,