Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilot013

PMDG 737-800 and 900

Guest pilot013

Why does on the 900 model,doesn`t work the A/T engage system???I have the update 1.1,but onlq on it,the A/T autopilot can`t work why?On the 600/700 model it can,but on 900 it doesn`t want to...Are there any additional settings on FMC or somewhere in the panel...just explaine.?because it`s annoing me...When I click the A/T button it just splashes and then the a red light starts sparkling on the autopilot warning panel..???What to do,please help?!

Guest glenb

This is one of the most asked questions. The problem, most likely, is the generators on the overhead. Turn on the engine generators and that should allow the A/T to arm. I had the same problem a while back and what was strange was that sometime it worked sometime it didn

Guest pilot013

Well,thank you for the info,I`ll try it...and again thank,but I have a question,why then there aren`t any problems on the 600/700..???So I have to switch on the generators,when my engines are started,yes?

Of course you do, where else would you get electrical power once you power down the APU as per the checklist?You do use a checklist don't you?

Guest pilot013

OK,I will try this,of doesn`t help,I will signal you as far as I can!

Guest pilot013

Thank you guys,you sre the best,that what you told me was write,and it worked,thank you again,if I have another problems I`ll contact you immediately!Best regrads Boris GeorgievBulgaria,Sofia!