Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcpurcell

737 Version 1

Guest marcpurcell

I have a old copy of PMDG 737 version 1 and need to update it to version 1.3. Is there anything I can do to update it? Marc

Guest cargo747

Hi Marc,you might want to vist the homepage of PMDG and check out the "downloads" and then "Service Updates" section for your desired files :-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest marcpurcell

Unfortunately, there is only an update from 1.2-1.3. Could you provide a link to the download?Marc

Marc,Send an email to updateme@precisionmanuals.com with information about your purchase and they will provide you with a link to an updated installer.Please read the top post about spam filters.Hope it helps,

Guest FreddyG

You are in the same boat I am in. The old version required you to download four additional files with the .....W02, 03 and 04 extension plus the v 1.1 update. The 737NG could not be installed without those files which were placed into a temporary directory C:Temp_PMDG. These encrypted files were recognized by the installer and voila the 737 was on its way.