Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

hapag lloyd -800 - winglets or no?

Guest tmetzinger

How come the picture on the PMDG website for the Hapag Lloyd 737-800 has winglets, but the livery installs to the straight-winged folder?

Guest tmetzinger

ok... I'll move the texture file over then... thanks!

Guest Voodoo

Hello,I hope it's ok from PMDG's site that I post the config for the Hapag Lloyd with winglets here:This is how it should look like in your aircraft.cfg of the PMDG 737-800 with winglets:[fltsim.x]title=B737-800 Hapag Lloyd - Wingletssim=B737-800WLmodel=WLpanel=sound=texture=HLkb_checklists=PMDG737NG_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=D-AHLHatc_airline=Hapag Lloydatc_flight_number=737ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-800 - 2D Cockpit Onlyui_variation=Hapag Lloyddescription=Boeing 737-800 with CFM56-7B26 enginesnPrecision Manuals Development Groupnwww.precisionmanuals.com nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.comvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REF[fltsim.x]title=B737-800 Hapag Lloyd - Virtual Cockpit/Wingletssim=B737-800WLmodel=WLVCpanel=VCsound=texture=HLkb_checklists=PMDG737NG_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=D-AHLHatc_airline=Hapag Lloydatc_flight_number=737ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-800 - Virtual Cockpitui_variation=Hapag Lloyddescription=Boeing 737-800 with CFM56-7B26 enginesnPrecision Manuals Development Groupnwww.precisionmanuals.com nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.comvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REF[fltsim.x]title=B737-800 Hapag Lloyd - Virtual Cockpit/Cabin/Wingletssim=B737-800WLmodel=WLVCCABpanel=VCsound=texture=HLkb_checklists=PMDG737NG_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=D-AHLHatc_airline=Hapag Lloydatc_flight_number=737ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-800 - Virtual Cockpit & Cabinui_variation=Hapag Lloyddescription=Boeing 737-800 with CFM56-7B26 engines nPrecision Manuals Development Groupnwww.precisionmanuals.com nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.comvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REFreplace the x with the accurate numbers.Question for John Tavendale, I know you must be pretty bored from painting the 737 but is there any chance you might do the new Hapagfly titles for the 737-800? It would be nice to have the same quality like the other TUI aircraft have.Greetz!

Christian

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/chrismo/sigsky.jpgVacation: wasted time between 2 flights!

Guest Matze2912

Just have a look in the library.. the paint is there..Matthias

Guest Voodoo

Thanks Matthias for the hint on the new livery, I hadn't looked there yet. The repaint looks pretty good, only has got the wrong registration, but who cares :-).John, too bad, but I totally understand that. Thanks for your kind reply.Christianhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/chrismo/sigsky.jpgVacation: wasted time between 2 flights!

Guest Matze2912

It isn't the wrong registration... D-ATUB is the only Hapag-Lloyd Aircraft in the new colors for now.. D-ATUA will follow..Matthias