Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilot013

problem with the "final" navigation!-B-737-800/900/600/700

Guest pilot013

Well,look,I don`t why,but I have a problem,and it`s is that when I prepare to APP the autopilot,everytime sends me a little bit a way from the runway!!!Why....I ahve read a tutorial....about it and I`am doing everything write?!And could some of you give your ICQ or Skype adress,so I can call you to make a training flight and to explain me...!Thank you..It`s very bad....but what to do!And when I`am coming on visual approach,is there any way that FMC could navigate me straight to the runway,or I have to do this visualy??!!Please help me to solve this problem!

Mr/Ms Nameless,Please take a minute or so to read the FAQ and Forum Guidelines pinned near the top of the first page. You need to sign your posts with your real name.You are not giving us much information to work with. Can you possibly attach a screenshot to a post when your problem arise so we can see how you have your aircraft set up? Both main panel and overhead would be nice.Regarding your second question. Can you let the FMC guide you down to the runway? Yeah theoretically you can do that. But if the runway was eqipped with ILS I would use that instead. For a visual approach I would use the ILS and any visual ques as VASI or PAPI for guidance and handfly it down.I would also recommend you to do some research on this forum. I bet you will find a great deal of good answers to any questions you have. The manuals are also good to have handy. And be sure to use the checklists supplied with the product. Hope it helps,

Guest pilot013

Ok I will post some screens!

>Ok I will post some screens!Mr/Ms Nameless,Please take a minute or so to read the FAQ and Forum Guidelines pinned near the top of the first page. You need to sign your posts with your real name.SIGN YOUR POSTS!!!!

Guest pilot013

Ok,but Idon`t know from were to change,I was in my profile,and I didn`t find were to enter my real name!My name is Boris,please could you do this for me>?!

Guest Knikolaes

I know what the issue is -- I had the same issue . . . Let me gues . . the flight is great but when you are coming in on final the FMC wants to take you somewhere off to the side for a scenic trip into the trees?Try making a change in youer scenery library. ANY change at all, even if it is just changing the order of something. Just enough to make sim "compile" new scenery next time you load FS.For some odd bloody reason this may fix the issue.Chris

Guest pilot013

I got what was the problem....it was that on MFS 2004 on the hide map for example the course is 280,but in the FMS in the NG plane it is like 278...Got it,it just not the same,but now there is no problem,because when I prepare for approach I just put the runway and there you can see the course and the ILS freq.!Regards Boris!