Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Is there a way to import FS9 plans into the 737/600-700 FMC?

I seem to remember there might not be; it's been a long time since I used this bird. If not, I think there should be, and you folks would sell more copies of your aircraft too.Personally I am tired of spending so much time creating a plan. Takes the fun out of flying.

Guest Boaz

FSBuild creates flights for both FS9 and PMDG NG's...Payware tho...Boaz...

Guest RHAWKG

Try this one.. i use it works pretty good .... PLN2RTErussell g

fsbuild is a great program. I highly recommend it, it's worth every penny. It's great for planning routes, especially if you are going to be using the PMDG. It shames the FS9 planner. My only complaint on it is the map isn't very good, but it does a fine job otherwise.-stefan

>FSBuild creates flights for both FS9 and PMDG NG's...>Payware tho...>>Boaz...I will check into FSBuild. But I still have a question.If FSBuild outputs a file for PMDG PMC, then how does the PMC get it loaded?I have loaded flight plans into FS9 but they don't show up in the FMC.

Guest copilots

I use FSNAV (again payware) with an extra module for PMDG (which is free and can be downloaded at the PMDB website). No regrets on my end and I use FSNAV for all of my flight planning.Cheers,Amman Tiwana.

Waldo, After you plan your flight with FSBuild, the build process in FSB will create two flight plan formats one is .pln (FS plan), and a .rte (PMDG FMC format).During the preflight of the PMDG 737 on the FMC you get to the init portion which ask what airport your are at, example KDEN is placed into the FMC, in the route portion of the FMC there is a line that ask company route. On the scratch pad in my example is KDEN if you were going to Los Angeles, you type KLAX next to KDEN, the input would look like this KDENKLAX press enter on the FMC and the route with all the waypoints would then appear with no programming on your part.This is a very easy to use function and I highly recommend that FSBuild.Bob

Thank you very much bobbyjoh!I finally got it.I was on the 'Plan List' page trying to load the plan from there.I could see it and choose it but the FMC never used it. lol