Sign in to follow this  
Guest jnm2512

Can you save location as well as the FMC and MCP data?

Guest jnm2512

Hello, recently purchased the 700 and 800 series 737 programs. I notice the ability to save the location for the defalt start up A/C, but I notice the FMC data and MCP data is lost. Is there any way to save all information?Thank You,JM

Guest rvdlaak

As far as I know the FMC data requires you to save it from the FMC. I usually do this after I have entered all the information prior to pushback - that way you are sure you can get it all back :-)hope this helps,Ronniehttp://ronnie.vandelaak.com/baw644.gif

Guest jnm2512

Ronnie, thank you for the reply. Not sure what you mean by saving it from the FMC. What I am trying to achieve is the ability to start the FS program to a start up Default location for example RWY 29 in Oakland with the check lists complete up to cleared for T/O. Another words the FMC and the MCP will be completely programed all that is needed is to do is press TO/GA and go. Rather than having to load the data each time be for a flying lesson.JM