Sign in to follow this  

New System - what should I change

Hi,my new system is supposed to arrive next week, and I just wanted to hear your opinion if it is powerfull enough to run FS2002 with nearly all sliders to the right:Midi-Server Chieftec ATX 350W Pentium 4 2,2A GHzMSI 850PRO5 Mainboard512 MB Samsung RAMBUS RAM PC 800MSI Geforce 4 Ti 4600 128MB DDRIBM 120 GB HDDToshiba 16x DVD, 48xCDCyberdrive CDR 32/12/48xSoundblaster Audigy PlatinumWindows XP Home EditionSince I am still able to change components, do you have any suggestions regarding the mainbord or anything else?Thanks for any opinion,Thomas

Guest Raptors4590

PLEASSSEEASY!Have fun with your new sys!!

all i can think of is get a 2.4ghz P4, fastest one out at the mopersonally, i would f*ck pentiums all together and get an athlon xp 2200 so you can stick 512mb PC 3200 ram in there!still, nice system!