Sign in to follow this  
Guest radiome

The New B1900C

Guest radiome

:) Hello Guys! This is my second B1900 purchase from you guys and I love both the B1900D & the B1900C now. My question is where or how do you click to the Passenger and cargo area? You said you would be able to take a seat in the passenger area and ride like a passenger so how do I make that happen if you don't mine me asking.Is it a Button or Key because can't find it,please help me out if you can.

Guest radiome

:-hmmm No answers,guess I will have to go to the source,I tried clicking on the cabin door while in the Virtual view mode and there is no CLICK SPOT so you can enter the passenger cabin.This sucks because thats why I downloaded and paid for this new version ,WHATS THE DEAL HERE ? I hope I didn't waste my $14.95 because I had the B1900D that I purchased from you three months ago or so.This one was supposed to have a virual passenger cabin available where you can ride as if you were a passenger,is this not true?

Both have virtual cabins. You need a program such as Active Camera to go into it. The money that Active Camera costs is well worth it, it's only $15 or so.There's nothing wrong with the B1900s. I'm pretty sure that it even says you need Active Camera or something similar in the instructions/whatever for the planes. At any rate, Active Camera is great, and I highly recommend it.That said, you might be able to find some files on AVSIM or something that will give you wing views and the like. You really won't experience it well without Active Camera in my opinion though.Good luck.-stefan

Guest radiome

:-eek Thanks for the information on the passenger view,now I feel sort of ripped off because I will now have to spend extra money for that view.Personally for me I'm not sure if I'm going to spend whatever the cost might be for this Active Camera just so I can seat in the passenger seat once in awhile.I'm going to have to see if that was ever posted because I don't remember reading that you need to have Active Camera to get this passenger view.Anyway thanks for that information ,now I have TWO,the B1900D and C versions which are pretty much the same.I wasn't going to spend the extra $15.00 but that virual passenger view made me run for it,oh well lession learned I guess!

What do you expect from a FLIGHT simulator game?

Guest radiome

Thanks for that tip,I will try it out.I tried the demo Active Camera and it doesn't work period so maybe that will work from Flight1.