Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

Copyright question.

Guest zanadu6365

I don't want to violate the copy right's of you guys (PMDG) so I wanted to come and ask first.I do not have a printer and I had this great idea that I could put all the manuals on one CD and then go to a place like Kwick KopyAnd have them print it out and have it bound. I had went to a friends house and printed the 737 manual but I took all his paper (and thatsusing both sides) and I want to go get that bound. But I don't want to get itno trouble, So I wanted to come here and ask first. Manly I want to do this with the up coming 747, I have a feeling I am going to have to have it printed up he he...

Guest frankathl

Hi David,I know your post is directed to PMDG, but let me butt in to say that I am sure your purchase of the 737NG entitles you to print(or have printed for you) a single copy of the manual for your own use. Any "Do Not Duplicate" notices you may see are to advise you against making multiple copies for distribution. At least, that is what I take to be a common sense interpretation of the copyright issue?BR,FrankPS I shall refrain from revealing how I printed my copy of the manual, lest I suddenly find myself "available for work" after many years faithful service. :-)