Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike02

No power to systems

Guest Mike02

Hi all 1st post here so go easyI have reinstalled ver 1.3 and 800/900 and the service pack for that...I start a flight with the cessna then pick the 737 any version dosent matter cause the results are the same... The engines are going but there is no power to the MFD's etcIm using FSUIPC 3.48And the battery life is on 0 for unlimitedAny help would be grand thxs

Guest Mike02

Nope that is a no go.... i seem to recall there were some issues with some versions of FSCIUP in regards to battery life even when the extended box was ticked.....

Another thought... if your displays are blank you may have a license key issue. What does the AC and DC voltage metering panel on the overhead panel read for gen1 and gen2? This is probably an obvious question, but are you sure the gen1 and gen2 bus switches are on (on the bus switching panel)?

Guest Mike02

Pretty sure they read 0 on battery etc ill have to recheck later :(

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Try the following:Start off the Cessna, kill the mix (Ctrl+Shift+F1), turn the key to OFF, and turn of the 2 red switches. Now select the 737 and do the cold and dark startup. Does it work then? Maybe the Cessna you're starting up with has some switch off that's not letting you see your displays?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Mike,Can you post a piture of the overhead panel so we can see what could be wrong?Ken.

Guest Mike02

Got it working guysI deleted the fsuipc and the reg entry and installed a PSS 319 with its FSPIUC and BANG it workedWeird but it goes... Also its is unregested

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Glad you got it working. I've just cured a problem I posted the other day which may have a bearing on your problem. The default Cessna flights I'd saved as cold and dark start ups for the 737 kept freezing the radios after about an hour in flight - this was because the Cessna avionics switch was off. Suggest you check yours and make sure it is switched on even if everything else is off.