Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrispy

Opening doors

Guest chrispy

I know that you can open the main front door of the 737 600/700, but can you open any other door's like the cargo door's. Also how do you see the cabin view? Thanks for all replies!

Guest forever_49ers

if im not mistaken you can set up a hotkey for e.g. the cargo doors, go to the PMDG menu in FS9 and change the key assignments.For the cabin view you need to have Active Camera (payware) installed to walk about in the cabinSteve

Guest chrispy

I went into flight simulator and went to the PMDG key assignments but what would i do after that?

Guest Cantuezel

Hi,I`m new to PMDG737 (&00,700) but my question would fit here quite well:You guys often speak of "PMDG Key-Assignments" in the PMDG-Menu:Well, I realy can`t find that menu-item "Key-Assignments"! :)When I open the PMDG-Menu at FS2004 there are only the menu-items...1)"737NG"2)"General"3)"Registration details"4)"About"But no menu-item ""Key-Assignments". So can you give me a hint where to find that menu?Many thanksGreetingsSusan

Guest thscholz

Susan,you will only have that menu if you purchased the 737-800/900.If you only have the 600/700 then you won't have that menu and you won't have TCAS.CheersThomas

Guest Knikolaes

One of the replies here mentioned Activecamera to view the cabin . . . . this is true . . . . But I was wondering if the original poster was asking if one can see the doors opening and closing in cabin view. If so I think that is a "no". At least it never worked for me. I see the doors open and close on the outside of the AC, but in the cabin they always looked closed. Is it just me?

Guest thscholz

>But I was wondering if the original poster was asking if one>can see the doors opening and closing in cabin view.I don't think that this is what he meant.Actually I understand it as two separate questions: how to open the other doors and how to view the cabin.CheersThomasEdit: BTW, for those who don't have the 800/900 I would recommend this:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...=root&Go=Search

Guest frankathl

Hi Chrispy,Download the file cx_cargo_door.zip from the AVSIM file library and install on your overhead panel. This will allow you to open the rear service door, as well as your cargo doors. Problem solved! :-)You can download the freeware F1View Utility from the Flight1 file library here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryThis will allow you to tour the passenger cabin, gaze out of the windows, etc.BR,FrankPS Please sign your real name on your posts. This is a forum requirement. /F

Guest thscholz

Frank,where have you been? I've waited for four days, but as you didn't appear and recommend the gauge I did it myself.;-) CheersThomas

Guest frankathl

Hi Thomas,Actually, I was waiting for you, too! :-)Sorry, didn't see your earlier post.By the way, I'm still waiting for my percentage! :-) :-)BR,Frank

Guest thscholz

>>By the way, I'm still waiting for my percentage! :-) :-)>O.K., I'll give you 10%. 4557 downloads (cx_cargo_door.zip) +3731 downloads (pmdg_cargo_door.zip) ===================================== 8288 downloadsI'm not counting downloads from sites where I never uploaded it.10% of 8288 = 828.8So I'll give you 828.8 downloads from AVSIM.:-hah Cheers:-beerchug Thomas

Guest Knikolaes

**bonk**I take all percentage for reader's fee**grins**

Guest chrispy

Your right i was trying to say that as two different question's. I Want to be able to go into spot plane view and then be able to see the door's open.Chris