Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

FMC Video Tutorial / English Version

Hi all,Has anyone heard if the english version of the FMC Video Tutorial been released yet or if it's still in the works?Ken.

Guest BOPrey

BUMP

bump brings a thread back to the top of the topic list. People bump a thread when they want an answer to their question and the thread falls down to the point where nobody is likely to see it.-stefan

Hi Stefan,Thanks. I understand it now. I didn't know I could do that but I see what's happening. I never seen it done like this before. Yes, this is the second time I posted this but still haven't heard anything. It seems like I've heard several months ago that the english version was supposed to be availible in about two weeks. I can't understand what the hold up is. I hope it's still in the makes. Ken.

Bump,Haven't heard anything yet so I bumped it here. Question is:Has anyone heard if the english version of the FMC Video Tutorial been released yet or if it's still in the works?Ken.

To stop all this bumping, you can ask Avsim to send you a daily email giving you all the original and new answers every day?So stop the bumping and get yourselves properly organised, please.--------------------------------------------Right, should I do another quick lap of the old Nurburgring circuit with 'GT4' or go flying?Dave T.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest glenb

Nothing wrong with a bump now and then.

Gents - Nothing wrong with a Search of the forum either. ;-)AFAIR I think the author was editing the english voice tracks with the original movie clips. But have to find the thread where he was posting that answer.Bringing up that topic may alert the author of the movie as he might have it on e-mail alert. But then again it may not.Cheers,

Hi Glen,I agree with you. There's nothing wrong with the bump and I will continue to bump it or post another post until my post is answered. I only bumped it one time. My post was not being answered so another person bumped it once and then I bumped it.

You could always try reading the manual. In the time this thread has been running, you could have read it a thousand times?There you are another 'BUMP' for you .:-lol --------------------------------------------------------------------Dave T.:-lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Knikolaes

You know . . .the last time I bumped something I almost had a kid . . . . . Anyway I know a few authors have made tutorials on the FMC . . . . of course I know a bit about the FMC as well, so go ahead and ask a specific question that is not already answered in the manual and I (or other posters) may be able to help you. Wa there soemthing in particular that was stumping you on FMC usage?

I've read the manual. The point is that we also like to view the video in the english version. There's nothing wrong with me asking a question about this tutorial if I want to ask. This forum is the place to post questions and I will ask whatever question I want. I've got my answer. Ken.

Hi Chistopher,Thanks for your concern. No, I pretty much understand the FMC. It's just that I wanted to know if the english version was still in the works or if it had come out yet. I like and enjoy the video I have now but wanted to listen to it in english. I've heard that the english version was supposed to be in the works for those here in the U.S. I suppose it'll be out soon. Thanks anyway. Ken.