Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

Long Haul flights - schedule with other pilots?

hi allwith the impending release of 747, and alot of us doing long haul flights, in order for us to have other pilots fly with us why dont we start a thread here where we can plan the day / time / route of a place and make a few pilots who want to fly that route together?It be pretty cool to fly together say on vatsim and you can talk to each other and perhaps see each other crusing till your destination, what you think?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest glenb

Clayton,Interesting concept. Two (or more) sim pilots in very different time zones flying the same plane. I do find long haul has a lack of excetment. I set them up, active autopilot FMC and set a hold before TOD, set the timmer then take a nap. You have a good idea. Lets see where this idea goes.

hi Glenyes it be good to see the other pilots on your TCAS ;-)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest G. Stone

Good idea,Keep in mind that VATSIM usually has planned fly in events everyday except Sunday according to their calendar. You may want to use their calendar and the Fly In Announcements forum at their website to help with scheduling. Besides, if everyone cannot make the trip at least you are sure to have other traffic around as well.