Sign in to follow this  
Guest mabal972

Optional 2D cockpits views for 747 PMDG ???

Guest mabal972

HelloDo somebody know if PMDG will made the 747 cockpit with optional 2D cockpit views like the 737 PMDG Cockpit? ZOOM, APPROACH, LANDING ????Thank youMarcTFFF

Guest mabal972

Thank you Michael for your answerbut I didn't see anything about optional 2D cockpits views for 747 like ZOOM or LANDING on the PMDG Site!!!I don't understand everything because my english is not very goodSorryMarcTFFF

Hello Marc,Not everyone considers that english may not be your first language so I'll give you some information. This is off the PMDG 744 web page:* Panel Perspectives - You can now start flying the 747 from the First Officer's perspective and work your way up to the familiar Captain's perspective; in addition, the approach and landing panels allow for the best possible cockpit view during different phases of flightI would say yes to your question taking the above information into account.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest mabal972

Hello JohnThank you for your answer, because the ZOOM View for the 2D Panel is very important for me....Good eveningMarc TFFF