Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

outside view from inside VC

hi allis there a way to change the outside view from looking outside in the VC aircraft?i now only fly in VC mode and use active camera, ive got wing views as well, however at around 5000 feet the water or land looks a lot closer than it should be, also the front view,is there a means to change this, i read you can do this in 2D modebut what about in VC only?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Knikolaes

Good question -- one I have been trying to solve myself.The 600/700 seems to be okay with view angles and such, but it seems as if the 800/900 are off in the viewpoints.I "corrected" this somewhat by copying the eyepoint views from the 700 into the 800 and 900 folders.

Chris,>I "corrected" this somewhat by copying the eyepoint views from>the 700 into the 800 and 900 folders.Doesn't the above mean you are sitting somewhere in the cabin when flying the -800 and -900 as the fuselage is longer on those two?Just curious! ;-)

Guest Knikolaes

I dunno -- I tried it and it works. It was the height, not the horizontal, line that I adjustedSorry i just realized i forgot to state that. I forget which axis is which but I know I got one to work. Just seems like with the default settings I am like a little kid in that big chair trying to see over the panel to look at where i am steering.Chris