Sign in to follow this  
Guest clearofconflict

Guest clearofconflict

Hi everyone,A question about the upcoming 747, groan, another I hear you say :-) In the VC will the PFD, ND and other gauges animate smoothly? I've got a taste for flying from the VC since I got a better PC but the big problem is, of course, the juddering gauges.Cheers,Joe

Guest CS-THV

Certanly not, because FS has its own limitations regarding that aspect.

Guest Callmecapt

I have to disagree. Have you purchased the 1900C? The VC in that plane is smooth as!If they can do it to the 1900C, they can surely implement a smooth VC in the 747.RegardsGoran

Well having upgraded my system to below and upgraded my VIA drivers, i must say i noticed considerable fluidity in the VC guages, its as smooth as 2D!no going back to 2D for me!VC convert!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Knikolaes

>Certanly not, because FS has its own limitations regarding>that aspect.My system is below average and all my VC's run great. No issues at all. Even have Active Sky 2004.5, FS Flight Tracker, UPS Brown Box, and a few other goodies running while flying (along with media player playing music to keep me interested. Also love to connect to the internet and have the live playbacks of the Macey Approach playing for "chatter")Surely if my little system can run VC's like PMDG, LDS, PSS, Aeroworx, Feelthere, Carenado, Eaglesoft and FSD smoothly, it cant be an FS limitation. And I am strictly a VC flyer. Until I manage to upgrade my clunker dinosaur of a puter consists of the following:ABIT w/800FSBP4 3GHz w/HT enabled and 800FSB4GB Corsair DDR 400 PC3200 MemorynVidia 9800 Ultra 256MB AGP500GB SATA hard drive with 150GB alloted to FS partition.Not too bad of a system, but not the greatest by far either. Seems like Megascenery and Switzerland Pro task my system more than VC's do. Now if there were obnly a way to kill frames on AI traffic **chuckles**Point being -- I am sure PMDG's 747 will be just as smooth and friendly as their prior AC, ESPECIALLY since they announced such low polygons in their preview making them even MORE friendly than their previous releases. This addon is going to be bloody awesome.