Sign in to follow this  

No texture in Virtual cockpit ?

Some Repaints of original AC (B734, B744, B773) does not have any texture in the VC-view, other planes have a nice textured interior.Why?Can I change anything?Thanks to give me a light!Best RegardsJean-ClaudeLSZH

If you have a look at the original textures you will probably see the decals for the VC - I guess these have been left out of the repaints that you have. Check the files that you have in the new "Texture" directory - you may find that some are missing. I would try and copy the missing textures across from the original directory and it will probably re-appear. If not (and no-one else comes up with an answer) then if you let me know the filename I will have a look at it for you !!!

Hi! G,Thanks for coming.For example:B747-400 texture.american:B747_400_L.bmp 342 kbB747_400_T.bmp 1366 kbdecal_b747_400.bmp 22 kbB747-400 texture.Air Canada:B747_400_L.bmp 86 kb <--- The difference is here!!B747_400_T.bmp 1366 kbdecal_b747_400.bmp 22 kbI tried to copy B747_400_L.bmp from the American to the Air Canada, but it does not make any effect....PS: I'm not able to look inside, the BMP seems to be coded?Thank You for your helpRegardsJean-ClaudeLSZH

To look at the BMP's you need to use something like "IMAGETOOL" that comes within GMAX on the PRO version, since it is not a Standard Windows BMP. Looking at them the VC textures appear to be in the B747_400_C.bmp image which is in the default folder.Hope that solves it for you !!!

Will try....Many ThanksJean-Claude