Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

BBJ

Any chance of adapting any of the current 737NG models with a flight profile of the BBJs? With the lighter passenger payloads there would be larger fuel loads for longer range. Now we have the standard payload throughout the different models.Richard Churchill

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Guest Ruahrc

I don't think this should be too difficult correct? Just play around with the fuel loads in the aircraft.cfg. Maybe it won't be 100% realistic since I believe there are additional tanks in the real BBJ but the only difference would be a minor balance issue, if any, right?Don't have the PMDG (yet) but I have messed with aircraft.cfg before and you should be able to do it.Ruahrc

Guest Knikolaes

Go to AVSIM and search for the freeware BBJ mod for the PMDG 737 **smiles**Just remember it is NOT a PMDG release, but a freeware mod that a 3rd party artist did to bring the BBJ family to the wonderful PMDG addon. I love the result and I think you will as well **smiles**