Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moviedirector20

FSUIPC, Reverse Thrust, oh my!

Guest Moviedirector20

Hello all,Just got a registered copy of FSUIPC and am wondering if anyone knows of a step by step tutorial or walkthrough for programing thrust reversers on an axsis? Ive attempted to, but failed.Thanks!

Andras,It is mentioned in the FSUIPC Users Guide under the joystick section. Haven't done it myself but I have read the guide! ;-)Hope it helps,

Guest Moviedirector20

I looked there, but it dosent really tell you how to do it, im getting pretty confused by the manual. Thanks

First you have to install the CH utility ( I assume you are talking about configuring the CH throttle)Then you have to set the detent to 240 for all axis' in that utility. Then you can go to the FS assignment section, and set throttle 1,2 (if you are using only a 2 engine plane) and whatever else you want the other axis' set as. Then go into sensitivity and set that to full right and null zone to full left. Go into the game, load fsuipc, and just hit "set" for each throttle and it should work. The biggest problem I ran into until I read a helpful doc was if you don't set 240 as your detent, the game will think the throttles are reversed even when they are sitting at what should be 0 throttle.http://www.stickworks.com/CMNOTE02.ZIP is the file that walks you through it in greater detail

Guest Moviedirector20

actually im not talking about the CH throttle, im referring to the three throttles on the CH yoke, I hope for jet planes like PMDG I can map the two throttles on two sticks? or throttle/propeller thing, you get it. Then for GA have it normal, hopefully FSUIPCs Aircraft specific thing will help me.I will look at that link thanks