Sign in to follow this  
Gdavis0101

PMDG 737 800/900 question

Is it possible to have two seperate installations of the PMDG 737 on ones hard drive? Reason I ask is, I purchased FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 and I don't want to use it everytime I use the 737, so what I was thinking was make a copy of the one and rename the other installation, so I can have one altered PMDG with FS2Crew and the other as it came originally..ThanksGene

You know you don't have to use FS2Crew right? I haven't flown with it in a while, but I believe if you just start the plane up and don't activate the FS2Crew module, it'll stay hidden and you can fly the plane as you would without it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

When I bring the plane up, it comes up with all of the module screens open for Fs2Crew and I am not bringing it up cold and dark, so that is probably why it comes up the way it does.. I tried making two installations last night, by simply editing the aircraft config files but it didn't work.

You can fly without using FS2crew...just Ignore the FO when he says "But captain, the before takeoff checklist..." Or when you land, and the FO instructs the flight crew to prepare for Take off.

Guest BobLee

To get a cold and dark airplane with FS2Crew installed, you must start from a cold and dark C172. Locate it where you want and then switch to the 737 and the screens won't be there. I know its one extra step, but not really a painful one.Bob--

Hi Gene,There's an FS2Crew Support forum a couple down from this one.If you want to take a break from FS2Crew when using your PMDG 737, just don't click Start on the Config Page.Then FS2Crew will not be active and you shouldn't hear a peep from your FO, FA, Gate Agent, Ramp Agent or anyone else in the program.Cheers,Bryan